Friday, September 14, 2007

Family Friday

This week has been a quite, yet interesting week.

John injured his back. He can hardly move but work won't give him off. The first few days he needed help to put his socks and shoes on. The one night he couldn't get out of bed to use the restroom. It took him an hour. I told him he was having this pain so he would understand better how I will be feeling after my surgery. The other reason he has this pain is God wants him to slow his life down a little.

I had a busy week and an emotional week. Monday wasn't too bad but Tuesday we started back with the bible study at our home. This was also the start of John's back problems. Wednesday was worst because we were up from 3:00-4:30 AM with his pain then I over slept and had to rush to get to my nanny job so the little boy would get to school on time. There was also a lot of running places that day. I didn't get to bed till 11:00 and had to wake up at 3:30 to help John get ready for work. Thursday I went to 2 bible studies. I am just so tired. I'm sure it isn't good for my health.

Amanda is still house sitting but that is coming to an end this week end. She says college is still easier than high school but it sounds like she has a lot more work.

Jason is just moving right along with college and work. He says it is going good and not to hard.

Haven't heard much from Nikki and Steve. I have been missing my daughter and feel like she is slowing moving out of contact with us now. I know it is not true but I still can't help my feelings.

My parents are leaning towards getting 2 kittens instead of a dog. I told them about our cousin kittens that are 4 weeks old. Dad said since there were 2 in the litter they should really take both.

No comments: