Thursday, October 29, 2009

Mind Reader

You know what really bothers me. People who don't use turn signals! I just don't understand what they are thinking. I'm behind them how do I know they are just going left at the stop sign. I'm not a mind reader. Just like on the highway too. Switching lanes. They jump out, out of no where it seems. They never use a signal. I think police need to hand out more tickets and maybe they will learn to respect the laws of driving. They get away with this what is next?

OK that had been on my mind for awhile now and every time I drive there is someone who thinks I'm a mind reader. I just had to post about it.

Life here is busy. I am baby sitting and reading and doing more reading and more child care. I'm enjoying the 2 bible studies I'm doing right now. The first one is on 1 Peter. So much more there than I ever thought. The second one is Spiritual Warfare. Wow is that loaded.

We are trying to stay healthy at my house and it is getting harder and harder to do. I like to look at the bright side if we are sick now we should be fine for the holidays.

1 comment:

Sharon Brumfield said...

We have had our share of sickness here...hopefully we are over it all.
Glad things are going well and you are keeping busy with work.
Sounds like you are having some good study time....I'll bet the warfare study is intense. Learning anything new?
Oh...and I am with you on the blinker thing. :)