Saturday, July 18, 2009

A Crazy Fun Week

This week our church had their Vacation Bible School in the evenings. We had a packed house every night. It was so much fun and every one did an outstanding job. I could still hear the music every evening when I closed my eyes to go to sleep which didn't take long.

During the days my time was filled with Dr. appointments. See I had a wisdom tooth out last Friday and developed problems. Problems with both my mouth and blood pressure. I got what is called dry socket. Very painful. That required several trips back to the oral surgeon this week. I also had Dr. appointments they are trying to figure out what is going on with my blood pressure ( have been on meds for this already) that only at times does it spike. So as you can guess that means tests. Monday I go for a Myoview stress test. They think I might might have CAD or CHD, coronary (artery) (heart) disease.

Thursday I went to New York again. This time to see a taping of The View. We had so much fun. Got some great gifts too. Then when we were walking a CNN reporter for American AM interviewed us. I'm told it was aired Friday morning by someone who saw it.

So there you have why I have not been on to blog in awhile.

1 comment:

Talk..to..Grams said...

So sorry to hear about your dry socket and the blood pressure. I had a dry socket one time and you are not kidding about how much it hurts.
Sounds like you had a good time in New York!!! Hugs Grams