Friday, January 23, 2009

Family Friday

The weather here is cold and we have snow on the ground. I have been busy planning Ryan's first birthday party. Today I finished shopping for decorations and order the coolest Kupcake. That is what they call it. If you look at it you would think it was a sheet cake but it is really 24 cupcakes. I'll make sure I take pictures next week end. Now to plan what other food to have and buy a gift. I will be taking my Mom and Aunt shopping this coming Monday to buy Ryan's gifts. I can only imagine the fun we will have shopping for toys.

Mom is doing really well. She just had all kinds of medical tests and her doctor says all if good. She is so happy to have her cats around. She is always talking about what her cats are doing.

Hubby had some changes at work. He is not a happy person but I am praying he finds peace in this situtation. His day now starts at 2:00 AM.

Amanda is really busy with school work again this semester. She is happy her boyfriend is one of her classes. He's a nice guy so we are happy for her.

Our son is back at school and I miss him a lot. The interesting thing is when he is home on breaks he is usually out but it is the little surprises I find around the house that bring a smile to me and I know it is his way of saying "Love Ya Mom."

Little Ryan is walking now. He will soon be one year old. Steve is working hard and taking overtime to support his family. Nikki works hard too keeping the house clean with a little one.

That is all for now. I'll update you all with pictures after Ryan's party next week.

2 comments:

Denise said...

I hope Ryan has a wonderful birthday. Glad your mom had a good report from the doctor.

Kathy said...

I can't believe the baby is walking already! It seems like he was just born!