Sunday, January 18, 2009

Be A Voice

Today is the start of Sanctity of Human Life awareness. I find it interesting that if falls this week. The same Obama officially takes office. However Obama says the first act he wants to sign into action is allowing to get abortions easier. How sad, my heart breaks.

To learn more go to Be A Voice

I would like anyone reading my blog to pause now and say a prayer that killing of the unborn stops.

Psalm 139:13-16
For you created my inmost being;
you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made;
your works are wonderful,
I know that full well.
My frame was not hidden from you
when I was made in the secret place.
When I was woven together in the depths of the earth,
your eyes saw my unformed body.
All the days ordained for me
were written in your book
before one of them came to be.

2 comments:

Denise said...

That is my hearts prayer.

S said...

Hey Sandi - is this you? I just posted a comment on Sharon's blog and noticed she follows a "Sandi" are you our Sandi? I think so and I enjoyed reading some of your entries. I love your heart for God! Keep going - keep growing...I'm right behind you.