Sunday, October 12, 2008







First I want to thank Gram for this "Faithful Servant Award" Gram has touched my life in many ways and now she passed this award on to me. I am honored.

Today's message is church was very thought provoking. The sermon was titled "Eggs and Bacon" This was a breakfast served to our speaker when he was a young boy. His grandfather told me the Chick was "involved" in the breakfast to provide the egg. The Pig how ever was "committed" when he gave the bacon. He gave several examples in the bible where people were either involved or committed. What it comes down to are you simple involved with you life in Christ or are you Committed to you life with Christ? God wants us committed. Take sometime to think about this?

I just have to share a new pictures of my grandson. Ryan is now 8 months old. He is very close to walking on his own. Don't you just love that smile. My daughter has a girl friend who took this picture in her back yard.



3 comments:

Denise said...

Congrats on your award sweetie. Ryan is so cute, just precious.

Talk..to..Grams said...

Oh my goodness is he cute or what!! You must be so proud of him!! He sure has a sweet Grandma!! Hugs Grams

Kathy said...

He is a precious little doll! I know you are so thankful for him.