Thursday, July 31, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I am so thankful I am working with Bible School this week. I am so blessed by the children. One little girl comes running in to me this morning and give me a big hug. She took time to find me first thing this morning. I also love the innocents of children. We often give the kids a bad wrap because they are from a harder life than we live but when you spend the time to talk with them they have hopes and dreams. Every day this week I sat with a different group of kids for lunch. I learned a lot about their lives and the fears they live daily but they also love their families and want to see them all know Jesus. They come every day with a smile even those who may not of had much sleep the night before because of the noise either outside in the streets or the noise right in their home.

I am so thankful I can touch their lives and they are touching mine.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for taking the time to teach and minister to these children. Thank you!!!