Friday, July 25, 2008

Family Friday

This week was filled with Physical Therapy for my arm. I go three times a week. I also am trying to get the house cleaned. It seems as soon as I think I'm almost there I look around and see an area I cleaned is a mess again. Next week will be even more challenging as I am doing VBS at the local Salvation Army with our church. After VBS we feed the kids lunch. So that will take up most of the day.

Hubby has auto problems. He found a fuel leak on his jeep. Now to decide what needs to be done and how much that will cost.

Haven't really heard much from Nikki, Steve and Ryan. I know that means all is well.

Amanda is dog sitting for a friend. She is also doing some cleaning too. That is keeping her busy.

Our son is working but not as much as in the start of the summer. I sure do enjoy having him around. He heard that our church new scholarship program is giving him some money for school this year. That will be a great help for him.

Mom is doing good. We had lots of fun last Saturday at Nazareth day. Tonight she is going to the local Farmer's Fair with her sister and brother-in-law.

1 comment:

Sharon Brumfield said...

Well I don't know if you got my last comment....but I am glad to know that things are going pretty well.
May God bless your churches VBS next week.
We will be starting our last conference this Sunday...so I guess we will be touching lives at the same time.
Have a good week.