Monday, June 9, 2008

No Perfection, Thank You Jesus

I've been thinking about my life and how I am known for be to over organized. I like thing to fall into place. However no matter how much I think I have my day planned. I often find I don't get everything done I want to. Something will go wrong or I just can't get it right. We all know about the phone calls that change our days. My life is far from perfect.

That brings me to Thank You Jesus. You except me the way I am. I may see my day as failed because I didn't get much accomplished. But the neat thing is Jesus sees my day as a perfect day. All that I did not get done wasn't in his plan. He allowed the distractions and the things that went wrong for His use.

At the end of the day when I see the dirty dishes piled in the sink, the messy living room, the unread chapter in the bible study, the pile of papers by the computer I can say Thank You Jesus. You used my day to your glory and in your way not mine.

So I say No to perfection and Thank You to Jesus for taking control of my day no matter what it brings.


Don't forget there is still time to name the kitten. You have till Thursday. I had another entry today, "Belle Blanche" it is french for the pretty white one.

No comments: