Tuesday, March 18, 2008

My Days

Usually at least once a week I share something God has made me think about from my time with him. I can't say that will happen this week. I just want to let you all know I try to get around and read your blogs. Many of them offer encouragement.

Here is what is going on in my life. As of this moment Dad is in the hospital. However the machine they need to do the surgery is broken. This machine gives Dad a little hope. There is nothing else Doctors can do for him. So they said they are going to send him home again because it has been two day since his last attack. The family really doesn't want him home yet because he is worst than before. However medicare says he must go home. We don't know how long he will be home till his next attack. He has been home as little as 2 hours and as long as 2 1/2 days. This is so hard on family and we do lots of rearranging our schedules.

I am so tired and stressed so hubby and I are take time to ourselves. I've asked my brother and sister to step up one extra day for me. They agree I needed as they both work full time and I can do more of the running for my parents.

So tonight after dinner Hubby and I are leaving for Lancaster PA. We will be staying over night and tomorrow we will go to Sight and Sound www.sight-sound.com to see "Daniel And The Lion's Den." We will return tomorrow night. I am so looking forward to a day away but I also feel guilty for being selfish.

I just want you all to know I may not be on my blog much as my free time is limited lately. Thank you all for sharing the verses that get you though the had times.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Needed to let you know that they do not offer the Khaki in the scoop neck TEE shirts.... I need to go to my blog and make sure the ladies know that....... sorry ,,please let me know what you would like to do ?

Love the post.........

Denise said...

Sweetie, you are not being selfish at all, please do not feel like that, Try to enjoy your time away, and relax. I am very much in prayer for you, and your dad. I love you.

Sharon Brumfield said...

Time away is so important!
Rest-enjoy some romance with your hubby. Sleep late if you can.

That is nuts about the machine being broken.I will pray about that.

Enjoy your time.

Praying for you and your Dad.