Thursday, March 20, 2008

Thankful Thursday

It is Thursday right? My days all seem to run together.

I am thankful for the talent God gives people.

Yesterday at Sight and Sound we saw a wonderful performance of Daniel and The Lion's Den. Those actors and actresses used the talent God gave them to Glorify Him. They made sure the audience knew God gets the glory for their abilities.

I'm thankful for Hospice. Dad started having hospice come to the house while he is at home. The gal Francine who came today was wonderful with him and Mom and I. She made sure Dad understood what was going on then spoke with Mom. When she was done she spoke with me so I could understand too. I am thankful God gives these talents out so it can be easier on family during this time.

I also have to say I'm thankful Deb (my friend) is cooking dinner tonight. When I'm stressed like this it is nice to have a break. I didn't have to ask her she just knew and offered. Deb knows I don't like to cook so when God tells her I need a meal she steps right up to the offer. She loves to cook.

Thank you God for the talents you give each of us.

2 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

Hey girl
Glad you have someone taking care of you.
It is easy get stressed out during this time.
Make sure you are getting plenty of rest.
Praying for you and your Dad and your family.
your sis

Denise said...

Praying for you, and your family. Wish I were there to give you a hug. I love you.