Friday, November 16, 2007

Family Friday

First I must say this is my 150th post. Wow I have lots to say and to think about.

It has been a busy week. I had been back to my surgeon and she gave me the all clear. I can go back to my normal routine. I did go back to my Nanny job this week. I just don't seem to have enough hours in a day right now. I guess I am still not back to full energy. I need more breaks. Yesterday the car died. Thankfully hubby knows cars and had it running again last night. Then today I went shopping to buy a baby shower gift for my niece.

Hubby was on vacation this week. He painted the bathroom and did some fix up work. He didn't get the new floor in but that is OK. I know it will get done soon. Tonight and tomorrow we are going to the Marriage Conference. Hubby's idea, it should be fun.

My son comes home from College tonight. He has the whole week off. He has really matured. As with most boys he didn't talk much to us but he has changed and is talking more. He is a great young man.

Amanda's college break doesn't start till Wednesday. She is filling her days with baby sitting and studying. Her computer crashed again this week. This time I got it working quicker. I do believe it is time for a new computer.

My dad is doing good. He is just afraid to be home by himself. This is driving my mom crazy as she can't even go food shopping without him.

Nikki and Steve are doing good. Baby shower invitations were sent out this week. They still are not sure if they will make it to Thanksgiving as Steve may have to work. I'm praying they can join us. I sure miss them. I talk to them but haven't seen my daughter since August.

2 comments:

Denise said...

Bless you and your family.

Talk..to..Grams said...

It sounds like you have been really busy!! You have two in college! Whoa! That has to cost a lot!!
That is neat that your son likes the Chiefs!! Our coach has changed quaterbacks and we have a new one this week! He is a young!

We play the Colts this week.... so I don't think we will win... I hope you have a nice week end! Blessings, Grams