Thursday, August 30, 2007

Thankful Thursday


I am thankful for Amanda. This picture was taken at her sister's wedding. This Saturday my baby will turn 20 years old. That means no more teenagers for me! Amanda has a joy about her. She loves to talk and find things funny others wouldn't Amanda has a passion for children and is attending East Stroudsburg University for a degree in social work. She is a bright child and does well in school. She is a perfectionist. If you walk into her room you will notice her organization skills. Amanda loves to clean and when we go away we can always come home to a spotless house. Amanda has a love for animals and has a special bond with our pets that we don't even have. Amanda is a joy to have around the house even when her talking seems to have no end. I love you my daughter.

No comments: