Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Pass Through the Waters

Do you ever feel like you have floated along and then come the rough waters? (June 21 Life or Death) Things get tossed about for awhile but they will settle down once again. I am waiting on the the calm waters again.
Isaiah 43:2
When you pass through the waters,
I will be with you;
and when you pass through the rivers,
they will not sweep over you.
When you walk through the fire,
you will not be burned;
the flames will not set you ablaze.

Lord help to remember to give thanks in ALL things (no complaining), know you are in the midst of them. Remind me that You have redeemed me and I am yours and nothing is more important than that.

That's because You are a good God and gave your Holy Spirit to help and comfort me. I pray that You, Lord of hope, will fill me with joy and peace.
Thank you for sending your Spirit to be my comforter and helper. Thank you for the reminder.

No comments: