Thursday, August 23, 2007

Thankful Thursday

Today I am being Thankful for God's Word. I'm thankful every day for His Word. His Word is my ALL. No matter what I need it is in His Word. I find comfort, directions, wisdom, correction, love, companionship, sorrow, joy, laughter, fellowship, understanding, peace, intimacy etc. I think you are getting the idea. No matter what I am going though I can find it in my Bible. I know I can count on His Word. His Word is my ALL. He is my ALL in ALL. I am just overwhelmed with thanksgiving to be able to have a connection with my Lord and Savior through His Words.

1 John 5:13
These things have I written unto you that believe on the name of the Son of God; that ye may know that ye have eternal life, and that ye may believe on the name of the Son of God.

Hebrews 4:12
For the word of God is living and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The Light of The World
.......giving us His Word
..filled with His Truth
.......How Blessed we are!
Thank you Sandi, for reminding us to be amazed at His Love
and all He had done for us.
Love you my friend.