Monday, August 6, 2007

My Hiding Place

My life is taking a lot of twist and turns lately. But I can hold fast to when I walk in the will of God I find protection. If I would be outside His will I would lose my protection. I always want to be in God will more so with every major life change. I need to seek His knowledge for the will of my life daily. I must ask God to show me what His will is and ask Him to lead me into it.

Isaiah 30:21
Whether you turn to the right or to the left, your ears will hear a voice behind you, saying, "This is the way; walk in it."

Here is what I learned about God's will:
Following God's will doesn't mean free of trouble. So if you have trouble don't think that means you are out of God's will. God uses the trouble to prefect you.

God's will isn't easy. Jesus life confirmed this. Jesus was doing God's will when he went to the cross.

Following God's will can make you uncomfortable. This is my personal experience it seems to be the way of growth for me.

Following God's will doesn't just happen. God give us choices to be obedient or not. We need to make the right choice.

1 John 2:17
The world and its desires pass away, but the man who does the will of God lives forever.

No comments: