Sunday, August 5, 2007

CAMPING

John and I joined 6 other families (from church) camping this week end. Friday started off bad I woke up sick from some new pills the Dr. wanted me to start taking. However by noon I was well enough to meet up with our friends and head for French Creak Camp Ground. We arrived and set up tent. We had the "dog house" size tent. In the evening all families joined together for dessert. As we sat around and talked, I got to know a few new people. What a great way to get to know people better! Saturday was another very hot day. I had moments with my health I thought I would pass out but I managed to have a great time. We went to Hopewell Furnace http://www.nps.gov/hofu/ They were having a special day called The Lighting of The Furnace. I really had a good time but I enjoy educational history. At night we all gathered for dessert and fellowship again then came back to our site to sit around the fire ring. Sunday we had church as group. Then it was time to pack up and head home. It was a very relaxing week end. I know this to be true because for the first time in about 5 month my blood presure was good.









No comments: