Saturday, July 28, 2007

Fun Entertainment

Here is something fun for week end entertainment. I got it off of Quite Reflections site. Check it out scroll down to my favorite sites.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
Operation my own in home day care.
Enjoying being a wife (still am) raising/guiding a 20,18, and 16 year old.
Leading a Ladies Bible Study
Edit- I answered the above on years now I'll answer on 10 years
Operating my day care
Enjoying being a wife (still do) raising and guiding a 15, 13, 11 year old.
Ladies bible study
going to the kids activites.

What were you doing 1 year ago?
Recovering and reflecting from my first mission trip
Preparing my mental state to be an empty nest-er(that didn't last long)
Sending two off to college for the first time and planning our daughter's wedding

Five Snacks You Enjoy:
Pop Corn
Cookies and Milk (I never out grew this)
peanut mix
Anything chocolate
pretzels

Five Songs That You Know All The Lyrics:
On my knees
Awesome God
Seven Days In A Week (I sing this every day in daycare)
Jesus Loves the Little Children
Open the Eyes Of My Heart

Five Things You Would Do If You were a Millionaire:
I'm glad this isn't for real I don't think I could handle it because I'm trying to not go shopping
Pay of college loans for the kids
Pay off debt
Give to God's ministry
Go Shopping with Girlfriends
Much needed home repairs (we have a second bathroom but the electrical doesn't really work.)

Five Bad Habits:
Reading rather than doing house work
eat to much
talking on the phone to long (Is an hour to long)
I asked my husband he ask I'm his wife I have no bad habits

Five Things You Like To Do:
Reading
Taking Walks
Listening to praise music
Talking with friends
Eating someone Else's cooking (See this past Thankful Thursday)

Five Things You Would Never Wear Again:
Short skirts and shorts
bikini
Fur coat
my black granny shoes (a pair of comfy shoes my kids hate)
A red shirt the former Sandy Andretti gave me with my name on it. I look like a clown in it.

Five Favorite Toys:
Anything that makes noise (the daycare in me)
swings
coloring books
doll house
match box cars

2 comments:

sharon brobst said...

great list Sandi! Noticed we have a few things in common :-)

Nikki said...

Um, 10 years ago I was not 20, I was 15.