Friday, February 26, 2010

Ok everyone here is our Molly. This is the picture we saw that made us fall in love with her. Her ears and top of her head is darker now. Molly will be 4 months old on March 13th.
In a matter of two weeks we were hit with a big snow storm. This last storm we got about 16 inches. So I spent most of the day outside blowing snow. The bad thing about these storms is we had to cancel bible study twice now. I feel left out of the loop.

Our big plans were tonight we met with a kitchen design guy. We are gutting our kitchen and knocking a wall down to have a more open floor plan. I am excited but I just pray we can get it all done in the budget we set. I'm learning there is a lot more to kitchen make over than I thought. One of the things I'm exciting about is I'm getting a Tea Cup cabinet. I have about 40 tea cups and they have this cute cabinet just for me. As we go along I'll post pictures I'm sure. I was surpised when Hubby and I talked it sounded like we wanted different things but when we sat down with the Disigner it turned out we are very close.





1 comment:

Sharon Brumfield said...

The new addition to your family is adorable! We are in the process of looking for a new addition too. We had thought we would wait till we got in a house..but it seems we will be here awhile and the itch is getting pretty strong. :)
I can't wait to see what ya'll do with the kitchen....how fun!
I love an open floor plan....it is just not fun being cut off in the kitchen when you have people over.
We missed a few studies because of the weather here....and I agree...the stop start makes it a little rough.I can't imagine what the kids feel after having so many days off of school.
I enjoyed the update...good hearing that life is going well.