Monday, December 7, 2009

Merry Chistmas

It really has been a long time since I posted. My life is busy but slow at the same time. I am taking my time and enjoying the Christmas season. Most of my shopping has been done. Christmas cards have been written (hope to mail out this week). My daughter did some cookie baking but I'll do more too as I do enjoy baking cookies for Christmas. The house is decorated. Music has been playing. I have read 4 Christmas novels so far. I love the Hallmark channel running Christmas movies from noon to midnight every day.

This morning I went to my mom's house and wrapped a few presents. Then I dropped shoe boxes off at a church. They are collecting shoe boxes to take to the children of WV that we serve every summer.

I'm looking forward to spending time with family this month. I can't wait to see my lovable grandson again. I just don't feel like I see him enough. Soon I will have 2 grandsons as Ryan will be a big brother. So looking forward to another little baby. I also enjoy the fact my son will be home from college for awhile.

I sure hope you are taking time to enjoy the season.

1 comment:

Sharon Brumfield said...

Well I am so glad that you are doing well and enjoying the season.
I haven't done any baking yet...or finished shopping...it will get done when it gets done. :)
Glad things are going well....good to hear from you.
Merry Christmas girl!