Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Perfecter Of Our Faith

I didn't fall of the face of the earth. My life since I'm not baby sitting has gone crazy busy.
Over the long Holiday week end I went back to Philippi WV. Having friends who work for World Vision is a joy. I got to see some behind the scene stuff.

Hubby's softball team finished the regular season in 1st place. We had our last two regular season games this week. Now come play offs.

This week I also had a dentist appt. to have a cavity filled, went to a funeral, has a bible study and Friday I get my wisdom teeth out. Maybe that will give me some down time. Next week our church has bible school.

Though all this I am still spending time with God. I am not putting Him off. I found yet another verse I just love.
Hebrews 12:2
Let us fix our eyes on Jesus, the author and perfecter of our faith,
who for the joy set before him endured the cross,
scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God.
I am over joyed that he is the Perfecter of my faith. I mess up so much but He prefects it for me. Just how great that is. He finds joy in enduring the cross from ME.
Thank you Father for perfecting MY faith. For you take joy in me but to think you took joy in being nailed to cross just so I can life. What great love that is. Thank you AMEN

No comments: