Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Days Are Filled.

Life continues to be busy. I only have a few more days of baby sitting then school is out and the little ones will be home with mommy. I enjoy the time off but the no pay can be a challenge.

I'll fill my days with more time in God's word. This summer I believe God is telling me to study "Malachi". I'm not sure why. I keep hearing things about this book and you should really take a look at it. I heard it in church, in bible studies, on TV and radio. So I believe God has something for me there. I would be a fool not to dig in. I hope to use the method I learned this past week end.

In 10 days from today we leave for our annual mission trip. I do believe vacation bible school (I do this) is ready to go. I got a call from the church the crafts are in. I need to pick them up and make sure everything is there. I am even about 1/2 packed. Clothes are not packed but they need to wait till about 2 days prior. Please be praying for our team as we lead VBS, repair cars, fix homes and tutor adults. I hope to put up a daily blog when we are gone so our team can be followed and prayed for daily.

I had so much more I wanted to write today but it time for little ones to arrive so I need to get going.

2 comments:

Talk..to..Grams said...

I will be praying all goes well in everything you do this summer!! That God will Bless your VBS and missions trip.... hugs Grams

Tidbits of Torah said...

Might I suggest the following site to learn Malachi

Malachi chapter 1
www.torah.org/learning/haftorah/toldos.html

Malachi chapter 3
www.torah.org/learning/parsha/hsummary/hagadol.html

chabad.org/library/bible_cdo/aid/16219/showrashi/true