Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sun Rise

I never made a point to get up early enough to watch the sun rise. Some people love doing this but I discovered why this morning. I'm going to share with you my morning and what I learned. This post is just something I learned about myself.

I need to first state when I got home last night hubby was asleep on the couch. I sat at the computer for about 1/2 hour and then went to bed. He was still asleep.

This morning when I woke up I saw hubby was out of bed. ( Another side note, hubby is on vacation this week). I love waking up reading my devotions and then turning the TV on to get the weather, getting dressed then going to the kitchen for a cup of tea to start the day. As soon as I woke up Hubby walks in the room and says I have a question for you. He wanted to know if I could follow him to drop off a car he repaired this morning and bring him back home? Then he tells me we only have one hour because he promised a friend to be at his house to help put a roof on. This place is 20 minutes away. That means 40 minutes of driving. It will give hubby 5 minutes to get to his friends and give me 15 minutes to get up and get ready to go.

I know ladies you now understand my problem. Get ready in 15 minutes. But there is one major problem that leaves no time for my morning cup of Tea. If you are a Tea or Coffee drinker you understand needing the first cup before you can start your day.

I learned today no one should have to see the sun before a cup of Tea (coffee). I was miserable and disoriented. I wanted to curse the bright sun. Why does the sun have to be so bright first thing in the morning? Alright I do get it the sun needs to rise but I shouldn't have to be out in it with out a cup of Tea first.

1 comment:

Denise said...

lol, I totally understand.