Friday, January 2, 2009

A Story Part 2

I few days ago I wrote a blog called A Story. I have a happy ending as the full amount was funded back to me today. Pay Pal found in my favor and Ebay is taking actions against the seller. This a big Praise to me. I was patient and waited on the Lords time for this.

I am still working on patience in inconvenience times. You see our son ask for Christmas for Hubby to fix his car. It needed a tune up and just minor things. Hubby was a mechanic for a few years so he does know somethings about cars. After the work was done on the car our son said now it just does seem to drive right. So hubby took it for a ride on Tuesday. He brought it home and it hasn't started since. They are now thinking the main computer died in the car. This is something that it seems can only be replaced by a dealer $$$$$. Our son and I have been sharing my car. But next week end our son needs to go back to college 6 1/2 hours away and he needs a car. So if his isn't fixed I said take mine.

I must tell you it doesn't bother me. I am not worried, stressed, up set or selfish about this inconvenience. In fact I don't really look at it as an inconvenience. I'm looking at it as a lesson from God. I have no idea where the money will come from to fix the car or concerned how long it will take. I am at peace with all this.

I have such a joy in this story. You see a years ago I would have been a mess and yelling he ain't touching my car I need it. But God has changed me. I have a smile on my face as I type because I see how far God and I have come.

1 comment:

Kathy said...

Praise God for molding us into the person we should be for Him. You have a wonderful attitude.