Monday, January 12, 2009

Family

It is nothing really thought provoking, I'm just updating what has been going on with our family.

Today as I type this my niece is at the hospital having a baby. I will be a great aunt for the second time.

Our son left for college yesterday. When he arrived he text Hubby to say the car ran great and thanks. We were both very surprised and very happy he left us know. I will miss not having him around. I love his little surprises I would find when I sit at the computer. I would fine a pens hanging from a Christmas tree. Or This week end my "jiggle for Jesus" bracelet was around the pencil sharpener. I just love those little surprises. They always put a smile on my face. Thank you son.

Amanda starts back at college tomorrow. She will only have classes Tuesday and Thursday this semester. She might have a job too. The niece who is having a baby works nights and will need a sitter a few nights a week.

Little Ryan will soon be one. We are busy planning a party. I am so enjoying planning the party. The theme is puppy dog. Ryan is walking all over the place. The day after his party here Nikki and Steve will have another party up where they live for him.

Yesterday we wen tto our great nephews first birthday. Yes he had cake all over himself. His mom had cake all over her too. I didn't have a camera so I can't share picture, sorry.

Hubby has some changes going on at work right now. So he has some challenges before him.

I am starting a new ladies bible study this week. So excited for that.

Mom is so much fun these days. I see the stress she was under caring for my dad now. I'm sure the next few months may be hard on her as this is the time of year Dad became ill.

I also want to invite any of you who are on face book be my friend.

2 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

Hey girl...seems life has been busy for all of us.
I love that you are getting to plan the party for your grand baby....sweet memories!
And I am so glad to hear that your Mom is doing good and ya'll are having some fun together. I am glad she has been able to find some enjoyable things to occupy her mind and time. I know it will be rough on you both as the date rolls around again.
Glad you are in a study. I wanted to get into one at church but I don't think I really have time.
I am in crunch time now with my case and have to have paper work in tomorrow. Yikes!
It will get done and they will just have to be patient since it is my first case.
Talk to you soon.

Denise said...

Such a busy little bee.