Tuesday, December 30, 2008

A woman of hope is a woman who knows that God is the Author of every moment of her life.

That is a statement made by Elizabeth George. She backs it up with Psalm 139:13-16

For you created my inmost being; you knit me together in my mother's womb.
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well. My frame was not hidden from you when I was made in the secret place. When I was woven together in the depths of the earth, your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be.


You see I heard some news about a family member today. Then I heard her daughter is not dealing with it well. They are both Christians and I want to encourage them and thought maybe someone else reading my blog could use some encouragement so I want to remind you how the bible describes our God who is the Author of life.

God is perfect in His wisdom, ways and timing. God is always with us. God loves us no matter what. During tough times, God comfort you with Himself and biblical truths. He doesn't make mistakes and is always in control. He is the God who was, is and is to come.

We need to remember His ways aren't our ways but we can face anything with hope in HIM.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Amen my friend.