Friday, November 7, 2008

Help Wanted

OK this is not the usual post. I am usually really good at figuring things out on the computer but I have been challenged for a few months now. So I want to send out an S.O.S. or a Help Wanted message. I know many of you know the answer to my problem so if you could please help me out. Here is my problem.

I haven't figured out this linking bit. If I want to refer you to some one's blog I have to post the whole address. I see you, my friends, can just post the name and if I click on it, I go to that blog. What am I not doing right. Can someone please explain this to me.

So there you have it my blog for today.

OK so I heard from Denise so I am trying it out. I'm going to post this and see if it works. I'll update if it does or doesn't. Please bear with me through this posting as I work on this.

It worked!!!! I am so excited. Thank you Denise! My life has just been made easier.

6 comments:

Denise said...

Sweetie, I will try to help you. You write the persons name, then you highlight their name. Click on the heart icon, which is the link icon, then write in their blog address, and save. Let me know if this helps you. I love you.

Talk..to..Grams said...

Just updated talktograms site for her...drop by if you get a chance.
Thanks for your prayers.

---Karen

Talk..to..Grams said...

Did you get the linking to work? cause If not, when mom feels better, I know she'd help you out...

Denise said...

Woo Hoo, so glad it worked for you sweetie.

Linda said...

Glad it worked Sandi. I had the exact same question when I began blogging. Dear,sweet Barb helped me out. I still struggle with so many "bloggy" things, but I can link!!!

Sharon Brumfield said...

Glad to see you learned something new....I feel like I am growing each time I learn how to do something new here.