Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thankful Thursday

I've been listening to lots of music lately. I am thankful for music. It has been around from almost creation. The words give ways to express what one is feeling. It also is a way to glorify God. Music brings joy to me. I can be having a down day, a sad day or just a busy day and when I put music on my mood changes. So today I am thankful for music.

That reminds me of a song. About 4 years ago hubby and I were given gift ticket to see Mamma Mia on Broadway in New York. We loved it. All the music was Abba songs. One of the songs is called Thank You For The Music. Here are the words to the chorus.

So I say
Thank you for the music, the songs I'm singing
Thanks for all the joy they're bringing
Who can live without it, I ask in all honesty
What would life be? Without a song or a dance what are we?
So I say thank you for the music
For giving it to me

I would also like to ask for some prayer for Friends. My uncle is having a heart procedure tomorrow, our dearest friend is having knee surgery tomorrow and Our neighbor past away. He leaves behind a wife, children and grandchildren.

No comments: