Thursday, June 5, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Hebrews 13:5
Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said, "Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you." [ Deut. 31:6]

I love this verse. It is stated first in Deut. but then again here in Hebrews. I use to just focus on the promise he will never leave me and I am thankful for that. But with week I am focusing on "be content with what you have." I am thankful for all I have. God gives me just what I need. Even when I think I need more God knows I don't. God won't allow me to be with less then I need or more than I need.

Don't just think of this a material things. Think of emotional and physical things too. Isn't is awesome to know God know when we need more or less. He wants us to just be content in all areas of our lives. I am so thankful for that.

Now I will work on being that content person.

1 comment:

Talk..to..Grams said...

Great post again! Always love visiting you! Love and hugs Grams