Friday, May 9, 2008

Family Friday

Another week has passed by again. Why does time seem to go so fast when you get older and as a child the time goes so slow.

Amanda is done with with her second year of college. Now if she would just go find a job. She thinks she really doesn't need one. OK I think she may of said that just to get a reaction out of me.

Our son is done with his second year of college. No that is not a typo both are done with their second year. He is be pulling in late tonight. He does have a job. He will be playing softball with our church too now.

Hubby's work has him driving a new bigger truck. It took a little getting use to.
Monday was a long day. He had a real good softball game this week. He is the pitcher and they won 16-1.

I enjoy watching them play ball. It is so much fun. I had a doctor appt. this week. I was told I need to lose a few pounds. I knew that before I went. Made a few bad meals for dinner this week. I really need to hire a cook. If I ever have lots of money that is what I will do hire a cook. Saturday I got to spend the day with Nikki and Ryan. OK I spent most of the time with Ryan as Nikki got work done.

Nikki, Steve and Ryan are doing good. Ryan's ear infection is better. He is sleeping 9 hours at night now. I wish I could tell you more about how Nikki and Steve are but when Nikki and I talk it is usually about the baby.

My mom is doing really good. As my thankful post said Mom made me a birthday cake and my birthday was in March. Mom is not home much I learned now I need to call to make sure she will be home she loves to go places.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Thanks for the update my friend.