Saturday, April 12, 2008

Just want to update all my friends. Dad was taken by ambulance back to the hospital today. He had another one of his attacks and fell in the bathroom.

Last night I was at the house when his Doctor was there. Yes there is still one doctor who makes house calls. He was coming once a week. Last night the Doctor wanted Dad to go to the hospital but dad refused. He asked to try the new medicine a week first. I know that was just way of a delay and when the week was up he would of found another reason. So when I left I prayed that something would happen that dad would be sent back to the hospital and get the treatment the Doctor wanted.

God's timing is good. Mom needed the break. Dad gets her up every 2 hours all night long. Dad sleeps very little. Dad is afraid to sleep. Mom sounded happy tonight when she got home from the hospital. She said this is her vacation. She will spend the day 9-3 at the hospital and then have time to herself for awhile.

Please keep praying for my family.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Sweetie, your family is covered in my prayers.