Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Well I'm thankful I finished all our taxes this week. That includes doing the college kid's taxes. I am very thankful I also finished their FAFSA. This is why I haven't been on the my blog much this week. Doing FAFSA was a headache. But I am so thankful for my friend Donna who not only could answer some questions but she kept email me so I wouldn't kill my computer. You see when I did my daughters it kept telling me to enter parents name. I did and I could see it clearly but for some reason the system didn't. Then I saved the info. and you guessed it when I opened it up it was gone. I had to start all over again.

I'm thankful our government pays for my children's education. Hubby and I so far didn't have to pay anything toward their education. They are both currently in their second year. They both do extremely well too.

So I'm thankful that all over with for yet another year.

3 comments:

Denise said...

Such a nice thankful list sweetie.

Kathy said...

Oh, I have to do my daughter's FAFSA very soon. It's one of those things I hate doing, but I'm just going to have to make myself do it anyway.

Sharon Brumfield said...

We finished tax stuff this week too. Now just waiting on the accountant to finish them up the rest of the way.

It is great not to have to worry about college tuition--I had to pay part of my way and the rest came in grants. It was nice not to have so much to pay off afterwards.
Like the new header picture. Wouldn't you just have loved to be in her shoes?