Thursday, January 3, 2008

Thankful Thursday

Once again I am thankful for my Hubby. I could write all my thankful Thursdays about him. I have no doubt God made our match as a life time partnership.

Our 20 yr. daughter has been sick and last night I think was the worst. She has the 3 day stomach virus the Doctor said today. She has had it for 4 days now and is dehydrated. Anyway last night hubby was up with her most of the time she was up. Hubby was off today so that was nice. He has a wonderful gift to comforting the children when ever they were sick. I would just get sick right along with them.

I'm also thankful for my Thursday ladies bible study. We are working our way though the bible chapter by chapter. Each week each lady takes a chapter and does an in dept study on it. Then when we get together again we share what we learned. We are all responsible to read all the chapters. I am learning so much. The old testament is filled with symbols.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

I hope your daughter gets to feeling better soon! That Bible study sounds like a wonderful thing!

bp said...

Your Bible study sounds great. How long have you been meeting?

Denise said...

I always enjoy your thankful list.