I've been tagged by Sharon over at Quiet Reflections. http://sharonsquietreflections.blogspot.com/
The rules for this meme are: (1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.
1) I can quite a crying baby or a child in a tantrum very quickly. This goes for colic babies too. Just a gift. My mom, aunt and I all have this gift. We will soon know if my daughter has it. I believe she does.
2) OK this is similar to Sharon but it is soooo me. I hug my pillow to fall asleep and often bounce my leg till I fall asleep too.
3) I have this thing about numbers. I know many phone # from even my childhood and who they belong too. The same holds true for birthdays. Because it is a number I can remember them. OK so now that I have senior moments they may slip my mind for a moment but they do come back to me.
4) I have two girl friends that I am like. One friend we often show up dressed a like. We have even wore the same shoes (our shoe size is the only same size ). The other friend people just mix us up and we don't understand why.
5) I have son who most people call Whokey and I am not 100% sure how he got that name. I've heard two different stories. It has stuck with him for about 10 years now. Most people don't know his given name. I do like what Whokey means. It means I Love You.
6) Started dating my husband my senior year in high school. About 1 1/2 years later we were married and still enjoying our lives together over 26 year later.
All right now it says to tag six people. Well I want to tag all my blogger friends. So if you are readying this Tag you are it.
Now for some exciting news. A new life. No not the baby yet. There is this little 5 year old boy, David. If you are a reading for awhile of my blog. You will have read about David. His parents are not a good place in their lives. David's grandparents have partial custody of him and his little brother. Here is the exciting news. Today David excepted Christ into his life. I am just so over joyed. David has and will continue to be a special pray request in my life.