Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thankful Thursday

Today is Thankful Thursday and I need it more than anyone reading this probably. I am having an emotional day. You all know those days if you are female. I know I have a few guys reading this so if you understand your wife you know what kind of day I am having.

So I am thankful I am female. Just think God decided Adam needed a helpmate so we were created. We are helpers and that is so true of most women. We sure can do lots of activities and we know a great of information.

I'm thankful for being a woman. I have not been pregnant for almost 21 years now but isn't it awesome we get to bond with the baby first. We are their safe haven.

I'm thankful for having the women's in stint. We seem to have a sixth sense about thing.

I'm thankful for Ladies Bible Studies. Some men go to men's studies but not many in our area. Women have the need for friends. We enjoy doing things together like studying God's word.

I also think we get the nicer clothes.

So as I have my emotional day I'm thankful I am a female.

4 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

You have your emotional day. And I think God understands. I know He does. I think when He created man He took His matter of fact side and gave it to Adam. And when He created Eve He gave her His emotional side. When you put Adam and Eve together--you get the full picture of God.
So you just enjoy the emotions. Guys will not get to understand that whole thing until they get to heaven and are perfect. :)
I do hope you day ended nice.

Susan said...

It is indeed a priviledge to be a help meet to our husbands and a friend to other women and a mother to our kids. What blessings!!!
Susan

Denise said...

Bless you dear one.

Kathy said...

I think we all go through those emotional days sometimes. I am thankful for your blog.