Thursday, September 6, 2007

Thankful Thursday

I'm thankful God Loves me. I find people take this for-granted, me included. Yes they say I know God Love's Me but do they really know it?

Lately I have been going through a few things and there are moments even I don't like myself. But God still loves me. When I'm having my pity party I don't think about God's love. Truth, I'm not sure during some of those pity parties I want to think about God's love. That is like pushing God away. But God is there loving me anyway.

This makes me think about when a child/teen is having a self pity party. They feel like no one loves them. Did you ever go up to them and try to wrap your arms around them and they push you away? Don't you keep saying "I can care" and "I love you" They just don't want to hear it at that moment. But that doesn't stop our loving. That makes us want to show them more.

That is how I get toward God sometimes. I am thankful for his love. His deep love.


For God so loved "Sandi" that he gave his one and only son to die for her.

John 3:16
"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life.

No comments: