Saturday, September 1, 2007

One In A ........

I have a friend who went to Rhode Island last week to be at Beth Moore Conference. She said there were over 4,000 people there. She went on a bus with a friend. She didn't know anyone else on the bus. She was telling me as she walking out of the conference Friday night and she hears someone calling her name. She turned around and there is another gal from our area. She said to me, "Now out of 4,000+ people there how did she see me?"

This got me to thinking, this week look at football stadium, NASCAR stands, or conferences on TV those places are packed some times with 100,000+ people. God is focused on you only among all those people. He knows your every breath, move and thought. He also knows every breath, move and thought of everyone in those stands and those across the world all at the same time.
How can we not be in awe of our amazing God. Give God the best of every day, all day.

Psalm 139:1-10
1 O LORD, you have searched me
and you know me.

2 You know when I sit and when I rise;
you perceive my thoughts from afar.

3 You discern my going out and my lying down;
you are familiar with all my ways.

4 Before a word is on my tongue
you know it completely, O LORD.

5 You hem me in—behind and before;
you have laid your hand upon me.

6 Such knowledge is too wonderful for me,
too lofty for me to attain.

7 Where can I go from your Spirit?
Where can I flee from your presence?

8 If I go up to the heavens, you are there;
if I make my bed in the depths, [a] you are there.

9 If I rise on the wings of the dawn,
if I settle on the far side of the sea,

10 even there your hand will guide me,
your right hand will hold me fast.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Loved your Post, Sandi.
The Verses Blessed my heart.
It reminded me how My Heavenly Father sees me, and is watching over me.