Thursday, July 19, 2007

Thankful Thursday

I thank the Lord for close friends and email. We are there when we need each other. We are there for each other when we need to send out a quick prayer request.

It can be what one would think "silly" but we don't. Like you are having one of the those days when you just want to go to bed and start all over. You know the day. You get up and there is no cream for your coffee/tea, You can"t find both shoes, You spilled your vitamins down the sink and you only been up an hour. You are comfortable going to the computer and sending out an SOS for prayer.

It could be you are having a mood swing, hubby isn't meeting your standard, Kids just aren't doing what you want them to or problems at work.

Lately I am having some health concerns. It may or may not turn out to be serious. But my friends are there praying for me. They are emailing asking have I heard anything from the Dr. They prayed for me when I miss the Dr. call and have to wait a few more day. They are even there to send funny emails to keep me laughing.

Thank you from being my friend and praying.


Ecclesiastes 4:10 NIV •
If one falls down, his friend can help him up. But pity the man who falls and has no one to help him up!

No comments: