Sunday, May 17, 2009

More Like You

Everything, every person, every event changes our lives for the reason to make us like Christ.
Many of us can recite Romans 8:28 but let me add verse 29 too.

And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose. For those God foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the likeness of his Son, that he might be the firstborn among many brothers.

I draw comfort and hope in the fact God will use everything, person and event to make me more like Him. I don't need to panicky with my life. I life my eyes to God and thank Him for the great purpose has for me. Lord I'm in your hands, lead me and change me to become more like you.

1 comment:

Sharon Brumfield said...

Amen girl!
I can go right along with you on this one. I am glad He has a plan...sometimes I wonder what is going on...glad He knows. :)