Monday, March 30, 2009

Forgiven Sinners

I saw a neat T-shirt today.
The front says
"Good people don't go to heaven"
The back says
"Forgiven sinners do"
So this got me to thinking. Do you have a hard time sharing the Gospel with people. Well if you were wearing this shirt the door of communication sure would be open. At first I thought I couldn't wear this someone might get offended. I'm tired of being offended by what people tell me. Then I said to myself, would I be embarrassed to wear this shirt if I am them I'm embarrassed of God. Same is true if we are afraid to speak out for Christ then we are ashamed of our God. No I will not be embarrassed or ashamed. I hear enough garbage on what I should believe. They don't hesitate well I won't either.
I'm going to be bold and tell people. Only forgiven sinners will get to heaven.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Amen, that is the right attitude to have sweetie.