Friday, March 6, 2009

Admission

OK this is a something I'm admitting because I realize I need to change. I don't want to admit and wonder what will some people think. I learned a long time ago if you don't want to admit you do something you better take a closer look and see why that is.

Here Goes.
I watch the bachelor. Monday my girlfriend called me. They just arrived at their new place Sunday and the TV was hooked up but they didn't get ABC and she wanted to see the final bachelor. She was stressing out. She knew it was going to be the "most dramatic ever." We talked for awhile during the show. Then she called her daughter to tape it for her.

This got me to thinking about myself. How mad and upset I'd be if I could see it. Oh I realized I'm in danger here. It would ruin my week if not the whole month. I just felt I had to know. Yes I saw it but I now I don't feel settled about myself. I will say I did get rush of excitement and wanted to smack the bachelor across the face at one point. I told you I was hook to this. I realized I left this show take over a part of me.

I am seek God for advice on why this now bothers me so much. I know He has something I must learn about myself. I'm looking forward to what He will reveal.

So this may not of been a good post for those reading but I needed to write this out as a way of admitting it was controlling me. This post is for me.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Thanks for sharing your heart.