Thursday, October 2, 2008

Thankful Thursday

It has been awhile since I did a Thankful Thursday. Not that I haven't been thankful, I truly am. I've just been very busy on Thursdays. I have the night at home tonight so I thought I would like to share how thankful I am the way God uses our blogs.

God has used blogs to open my eyes to something He wants me to learn. God has used blogs for prayer and support. God has used blogs for friendships. I really like seeing when someone doesn't blog for a few days you will see "does anyone know how ........ is doing?" We formed a community that does care even though we may never meet face to face here on earth.

This week God has blessed me in a way I never excepted. I don't have a Grandmother living any more but I do have a Gram here in Blog world. Well this week I have been missing my son who is away at college. It is football season my son loves sports. Well Gram blogged about the Kansas City Chiefs. She was so excited over their win. My son's favorite team is Kansas City and it made me feel like my son was here and excited. How is that for the way God uses blogs!

I am thankful God uses blogs for blessings.

2 comments:

Sharon Brumfield said...

Isn't the love of our Savior precious? He knew just what you needed and He touched another persons heart to blog about it. It is like getting a wink from God...and then a big hug when you see the surprise He left for you.

My heart has been touched often by my sisters here in blogdom. They are very precious to me and one day when they get to heaven and see their rewards...they will see how God used them to touch my life.
Love ya girl....we do miss our boys like crazy at times don't we?

Denise said...

So happy that you were blessed by grams, she is such a sweetie.