Monday, November 26, 2007

Christmas Fun

I'll start first by saying I have a smart cat. My cat is not steeling Christmas he is just trying to remind me the Baby doesn't go in the Manger till Christmas Eve. What a smart Cat!

The Tree is now 80% decorated. I'm guessing by Wednesday it will be finished. With the kids in college or married it takes much longer to do the holiday decorating.

Today I found a Christmas service for 4 that matches my set and it was only $10! Had to buy them the family is getting bigger.

I also wrapped the Christmas Shoe Boxes that will be going to the children we taught Bible School to on our mission trip this past summer. I sure hope the girls take picture when they go back to hand them out over the holidays.

I like to spend lots of time reading Christmas novels. Thomas Kinkade has some good ones. I'm reading "A Christmas Promise" If anyone has others they enjoyed please let me know.

3 comments:

Kathy said...

Last year I read one, I think it was called The Christmas Shoes, by Donna Vanliere. It was really good. It's very short -- read it if you get a chance.

Susan said...

I haven't even thought about Christmas decorations, inside or out, yet but must soon!!
Susan

Denise said...

Glad you are having fun.