Thursday, October 4, 2007

Thankful Thursday

This may sound strange at first but I am Thankful for Firm feet.
Weather I feel myself sinking or stumbling God will pick me up and set me on my feet. Now I like to think of it like I am standing on God's feet. You know like you see a little girl learning to dance who stands on her father's feet. My Father is God my rock and my feet can stand firm on Him. God will also make my path firm. I need to call upon my Father for directions and and I can walk the path with security because He walks with me.

Psalm 40:2
He lifted me out of the slimy pit, out of the mud and mire; he set my feet on a rock and gave me a firm place to stand.

Proverbs 4:26
Make level paths for your feet and take only ways that are firm.

1 comment:

Denise said...

Keep dancing with your Father my friend, love you.